Wednesday, September 3, 2008

While on hold.....

So it's Wednesday morning and I'm stuck on hold waiting for the warranty department for my washing machine to pick up. So I decided, there's no better time than now to do a new post. Some of you might know of Porter's OBSESSION with Link, a character from The Legend of Zelda video game. Well he was getting so crazy with it that James and I decided he needed to take a break from the games for a while. Surprisingly he's doing OK with this. Although he does tell me everyday how much he loves Link.

Meet Link...




He was Link for Halloween last year and since then has worn the costume almost everyday. (best 4 dollars I've ever spent!)


So the other day I walked past Porter's room and saw him sitting in his costume looking at a video game strategy guide, humming the theme song to The Legend of Zelda. I guess in his head he had to make his own version of the game. Sooooo funny. Am I mean? Should I just give the poor boy back his game???

This was Porter last year on Halloween


OH MY HECK!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR 40 MINUTES AND THEY JUST HUNG UP ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





8 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh, he is so cute! I love the costume. We have to take breaks from games and tv shows, too. SOrry about the hang up. So rude!

Til said...

How adorable is he???? I hate being put on hold....it is just another way for the warranty department to control us! LOL!!!

YOU ARE TO SWEET!! Thanks for the note you left me.

Big Daddy B said...

Porter is obsessed and he has a one track mind. That poor kid is having withdrawals from The Legend of Zelda. I hope he never gets hooked on drugs - he'll be toast.

West said...

I hate companies that leave you on hold! it was so good to see you and your family this last few weeks!! I love that Porter and Lexi are so dang cute..I will have to email you the pict I took of them!

Unknown said...

Hey you cutie love your cute new blogs and the cute spot, it looks like a cute new fabric. When can i be listed as a friend on your blog? PLEASE! O.K. i better get back to see if my Carson is on line. Chow for now, Love Candi BFF

West Family said...

So cute! I was just posting on our blog and I was trying to load some of the pics I took of Joshua and Porter, but they won't work. I must have had the camera on a weird setting when we were in St. George. Anyway, miss you guys--Joshua needs a partner in crime:)

West Family said...

PS--you still have us linked to our old .mac page. Put our new one on okay? Here it is again:

westfamily6.blogspot.com

ClistyB said...

we came very close to naming Marik, Link. I kid you not. Mike and the kids are such fans of that game, I can hum the Ocarina of Time tune at the drop of a hat.
Porter could have worse fixations...