Sunday, June 8, 2008

Thank You

Thanks soooooo much to everyone who did a post for James. His story is so great and I believe important for all to hear.
We have had a crazy week. Jordan was staying with my parents in Draper last weekend. They live up on Traverse mountain where the Draper temple is being built. Well, he was long boarding down a HUGE hill going way too fast and biffed it. Luckily he hit grass or I'm sure he would be a gonner. He ended up breaking his collar bone. Two pieces of bone have broken off and all the ligaments are torn away. They were going to do surgery right away but decided to wait a week and x-ray it again. He is very sad because he can't do much. He can't even play the guitar for at least 4 weeks. Then on Tuesday Hayden got his wisdom teeth out and he is still in muchos pain. Thank goodness for Loritab. Then... today my mommy was rushed to the hospital in terrible pain. It turned out to be kidney stones. So far everyone else is hangin' in there, except for the fact that James back still hurts like no other! SO the moral of my tale stay away from the Ballous, we're bad luck. (Unless you want to buy a purse ha ha)
Please click on this link to see the video James made to promote his book. http://www.jamesballou.com/Media/Show/SoulSurvivor.html

5 comments:

West said...

oh my, everyone is falling apart! I hope everyone heals quickly! Tayton just got a little scrape and I was so sad for her!

Jennie said...

What craziness! I hope everyone gets healed up quickly. Only good things can happen after so many rotton things.

deesha said...

Wishing you a peaceful break!

Til said...

Tag your it! go to my blog to see what you have to do!

West said...

I have read almost all of James' book...can't wait to finish it! I was crying on the plane and in the airport and a guy made a comment about how i must not be reading a Romance Noval..Although its been very sad, it is so great to know he has "survived" and is such a wonderful person! He is an insperation for sure!