Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yummy Munchies


Tonight was our enrichment night at church. We just did a "Munch-n-Mingle". It was a lot of fun. It got me to thinking that it would be fun if everyone did a recipe post now and then. So I'll start with my "munchie" that I took tonight. I wish I would have taken a picture of it but I forgot. This one I found on the Internet. It looks almost the same as mine did. Enjoy!


Texas Caviar

1 Can Black Eyed Peas ,rinsed

1 Can Black Beans, rinsed

2 Anaheim Peppers, chopped

1 Can White Shoepeg Corn, drained

About 1 1/2 Cups Grape Tomatoes, sliced
1 Jar Italian Dressing

Just mix and serve with corn chips.

You could add onions and bell peppers if you like.

5 comments:

sharon said...

Thanks for reminding me about your yummy recipe. I think we'll make it this Sunday. Hope James is o.k. It was fun talking to you this morning. Let's plan our Trax/LightRail trip and Gardner Village/Fried Green Tomato outing. I think it will be a great summer.

ClistyB said...

hey, that looks like it is healthy, too! I will try that this weekend!

Jennie said...

Mmmm, looks yummy! I think it's a great idea to post a recipe every once in a while.

Til said...

I love that stuff! I make it to and definitely add the onions! It is VERY yummy!

Hollyween said...

I feel special because I've had that in real life. And you made it. And it was delish. As is EVERYTHING you make!