Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

My b-day is tomorrow April 25Th.


Come take a walk with me down memory lane...

Do I look cross eyed???





I wonder who I was looking at in this one. Maybe my mommy :)



I remember loving this cherry shirt. Wouldn't it be great if we still had some of our baby clothes????


I am Porter's age in this one, 4.


Me sleeping with my little brother, Kris


My mom made these pants for me. The hand prints were mine.

I won a Valentine contest at church when I was about 7.

Thanks everyone for looking.






7 comments:

West said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are darling and were sooo cute as a little girl, SOO HAPPY! love the first pict!!!

Jennie said...

Happy birthday, April! Fun pictures! I loved them all!

Big Daddy B said...

Seeing these pictures makes me wish we had a little girl. But that's what you get for marrying someone so MANLY! I simply can't make girls. Boyz rool anyway!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, I remember that nap!
Kris

Anonymous said...

I remembered your birthday and came to leave a post, how fun it was to see some old photos. I remember some of those outfits too! Have a great birthday!! Valisa

Til said...

Happy Birthday April!!!!

Your photo's are so adorable! Love that you shared with us!

Have a wonderful day tomorrow!

West Family said...

Was that Kris' doll??