Sunday, February 3, 2008

No News is Good News

Each time I go to write a post I can't think of anything exciting to talk about. So I'll just update you all on the Ballou going-ons. James has a birthday this coming thursday the 7th. He wants a gun... Ok, where does one go to buy such a gift??? Our anniversary is also coming up on the 15th. We are going into Salt Lake for dinner at the FiveAlls. http://www.fivealls.com/ We have been going there for years. Then after, we booked the Honeymoon suite at the Marriott down town. Jealous? I can't wait. I'll write more about that when it gets closer. So since not much else is going on , I thought I'd just post some random pictures of us. Talk to you all again soon.
Conner and Porter in Disneyland last year.
All my boys being silly at our house in Herriman in 2004

Before Porter was born I painted his room with a barn and animals. This was the hardest thing to leave when we moved from Herriman




Too cute!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we are all excited to hear about your "honeymoon", just don't give us too much info. GROSS!!! Sounds fun though. I loved the old pictures. That is how I remember the boys so now when I see them so big, it freaks me out! Keep bloggin, it's fun to keep up with you and your family. See ya soon. Belinda

West Family said...

Go ahead and keep the Honeymoon suite details to yourself:) Have a fun time! I am jealous...

Jennie said...

Cute pictures! I love to hear about your world.

West Family said...

you go to Cabela's and someone can help you pick out the perfect gun.
K

Hollyween said...

Cute pics. You're so crafty! It doesn't surprise me one bit that you painted Porter's room like that. So cute.