Thursday, January 24, 2008

I already have a nose.

James company sells a sinus product and gave out these nose key chains to promote the product. (you know the kind that when you squeeze it gooey boogers come out) So James brought home a couple for the boys. He tried to give one to Porter but he said,
"Daddy, I already have a nose,,, see?"
I don't know if I've mentioned it before but Porter takes everything literally! It actually works to our advantage sometimes. If he won't do what we tell him to do, we just say we're going to turn him into a rabbit or a dragon. Works every time. Too mean?


3 comments:

Hollyween said...

I want that! I used to have one of those pigs that did the same thing. You squeeze the pig and stuff comes out! SICK!

Jennie said...

That is so funny. Gross, but funny. Something my boys would get a big kick out of. I love that you can use so many things to your advantage with Porter. I hope it lasts a long time and wish I could do the same!

West Family said...

Gross! Mariah was the same way Porter is. She still doesn't get teasing. You think she would clue in by age 9, but it hasn't happened.