Friday, February 22, 2008

Memory lane part #1


This was my boyfriend. What a stud! You'd have gone out with him too, you know it.



I wore this outfit to a Hawaiian themed dance we went to. I swear the top was just a piece of fabric I tied around my chest. Where were my parents???

Don't you just love the bleached hair?


James and I met in English class our sophomore year. I asked him to the Sweethearts dance which was February 15TH 1986. 22 years ago. Holy macaroni.


Stay tuned for more........(you know you're dying to see more.)

2 comments:

Hollyween said...

I can't wait for the next installment. This one was so much fun! You guys were babes!!!

Love James' hair in the first pic. And your outfits.

This is inspiring me to get a scanner! I have no way of getting my old pics on the computer!

Jennie said...

Wow, you guys were babies!! How fun to have all those pics of you together..now your boys are that age! Can't wait for the next one!