Tuesday, January 1, 2008

NOW WHAT???

Do you ever feel a little melancholy when the holidays are over? We all spend so much time and energy getting ready for everything that comes along with holidays, but now that they're over I feel kind of down. Today I asked myself, "what's my motivation for getting out of bed and cleaning the house today?" Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all depressed. I guess once the kids get back in school things will return to normal. And anyway, "normal" is pretty good after all. None of us have a horrible disease. My boys are doing great. And I'm still crazy about my sweety. What more could I ask for? Except maybe a maid......
Love to all, April

4 comments:

James Scott West said...

melancholy, melancholy, melancholy................. My sister using 50 cent words. I don't feel melancholy. I feel goooooood................

Hollyween said...

The good thing about the holidays being over is being able to just RELAX and not have a million places to go.

ENJOY IT!

But I hear you on the maid thing.

sharon said...

Are you kidding? Remember January is my favoite month. I feel invigorated to clean and plan and get organized. Have a great January. Thankyou for the cute birthday gifts. I love them.

Love Ya. Mom

chrissy said...

I think I know how you feel. I like having projects and things to look foreward to. It hasn't really hit me yet, that the holidays are over, since I've been planning my daughter's baptism (which was today, yahoo!). But I'm sure tomorrow I'll wake up and be a little freaked out that I don't have anything I have to work on!