Tuesday, January 1, 2008

24


James and I recently rented the t.v. show 24. We'd never seen an episode before. We just finished disc 2. If you haven't watched, I would recommend doing so. That is , if you're like us and are 7 years behind on what's cool. We have had such a good time watching this together. We sneak up to our room and watch a few episodes in a row. Of course Porter comes in now and then but he's pretty good about letting us watch. With 7 seasons still to go we'll be entertained for a long time.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I love that show!!! I have been a fan since the beginning. I am so bummed about the writers strike and that there isn't a "this season" Although the end of last season was a big bummer! Happy 24ing!

Hollyween said...

I can't believe you discovered this show!! It is our fave. Although, we missed last season because John was too sick to watch and I didn't want to watch it without him. I can't wait until the next season starts.

West said...

I love watching tv show marathons but it gets so addicting, I just watched "John and Kate + 8" on like the TLC chanel or something and I got so sucked in...but I have to say I have no iterest in 24...don't care for crazy fight scenes. But I do like the idea of marathons...and I don't meen the kind you run in!!! have fun!