Sunday, December 30, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PORTER

Porter was born on a very snowy New Years Eve in 2003. So tomorrow he turns 4. We had my some of my family over to celebrate tonight. We really appreciate them for driving all the way here. We know that drive is no fun. Every present Porter opened he said "this is just what I wanted." Both his older brothers play the guitar so he thought getting one was pretty cool.
He kinda looks like one of the Village People. Notice the "Up pants" again.
Happy Birthday Porter, we love you very much.

5 comments:

West Family said...

I wish Joshua and Porter could play "banjos" together. I don't know, but he just won't call it a guitar. Check out our Christmas pics on our site.

Hollyween said...

Happy Birthday Porter!!! You are SOO BIG! Levi has a guitar too. You two need to get together and get jammin'!

West said...

I love that he wears his shorts "up pants" in the winter...atleast he doesn't want to wear flip flops...which is what I used to wear in the winter - I had to last winter cause my feet were so swollen! burrr

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday, cute Porter. I am so bummed that I won't see you in Primary anymore. Have a great 4th year, big guy!

James Scott West said...

He looks like a Rock Star.............