Friday, December 26, 2008

Thanks Til for giving me this award.

You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.You must link back to the person who gave you the award.You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas.If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!Pass the award along to as many people as you like.That can be 1 or 45; it's up to you. But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going! Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment.
I love seeing my sweetheart playing Santa
I love the smell of Cinnamon candles burning
I love the old fashion Christmas songs
I love watching "Ralphie" over and over and over again
I love that all my boys stay home for one day
I love making gifts for people
I love that people are a little nicer and friendlier
I love the excitement that Porter has when you talk about Santa
And on that note, I love being able to use that to bribe him with all month long "I'll tell Santa"
I love checking the mail to see all the Christmas cards
I love eating all the goodies and not feeling guilty about it
I love telling the nativity story to Porter while he plays with the figures
Merry Christmas
I tag Heidi and Jamie.

0 comments: