Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy 100


This is my 100Th post! Yeah for me. I have been wondering what to post on this special occasion all week. But since I am having a creativity cramp I thought I'd just blog about everything I love about Autumn.

~ The cool nip in the air


~ Burning my Pumpkin Spice candle







~ Making caramel apples . We did this last night. have you seen these wonderful things? No more unwrapping a million caramels.




~ Seeing Porter's face light up every time he talks about Halloween. He wants to be Mario this year. I actually made a Mario costume that Jordan and Conner wore a few years back. He asks me EVERYDAY if it's Halloween.

~ Watching Hocus Pocus. I LOOOOOVE this movie. (and A Christmas story is right around the bend)
~ And of course, going to see the Witches at Gardener village. Mmmmm, I can already taste the fried green tomatoes.
Oh ya, I can't forget Stephen's hot cocoa. We like to mix the vanilla with the milk chocolate. Oh my goodness, I could go on and on. What are some of your favorite things?????

5 comments:

ClistyB said...

oh those caramel things are SUPER! Hated those wrappers. How do YOU do caramel apples?
My caramel would slide off the apples.
I want to take marshmallows, dip them in caramel, then rice krispies, then chocolate. Guess where I got that idea??? Dani's g-ma. Figures, huh?

West said...

I love all things October!! Halloween, the weather, all the pumpkins and fun decor! love love love OCTOBER! ( :

Jennie said...

This is my most favorite time of year. I just mostly love the crisp Autumn air and when the heat turns on early in the morning and the smell of leaves getting wet in the grass!

Hollyween said...

I LOVE this time of year. I had no idea they had those kind of caramels. I hate all the unwrapping! It's not like I have to unwrap that often, but still.

Fried Green tomatoes sound delish. Who doesn't love Gardner Village? That place is so much fun. It instantly makes me happy.

LOVE all your fun fall faves. Hey, say that five times fast!

West Family said...

I love getting out the crock-pot and making soup so I can smell it all day and know that I don't have to cook dinner. I love to let the kids jump in the leaves. (we have a lot!) Going to the pumpkin patch and apple picking. I love the comfort food and hot chocolate! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because it is the start of the holiday frenzy (I have already got a good start on Christmas shopping) And, it doesn't hurt that it is my birthday month:)