Thursday, May 8, 2008

ZInney Lou Totes

I am so excited about my purses. I have sold 3 already. The bigger ones (the ones pictured) are going for $35.00. And I also have a smaller one that sells for $25.00. The name I'm selling them as is Zinney Lou Totes. I have a blog for it but haven't posted anything yet. It will be www.zinneyloutotes.blogspot.com
So far I've gotten great response from them. James has designed the tags for them with Zinney Lou's picture on them. She is the most darling little girl you've ever seen. I will post her picture as soon as I can. Thank you all for your nice comments.

2 comments:

West said...

That is so great! I am excited for you...and totally jealous..I need a hobby or a job ( :

Jennie said...

Yay! I will be checking it out and let you know what I want! Congrats on all this taking off so well.