Thursday, March 6, 2008

more from Colorado

Our Sushi lunch in the most awesome mall ever!
They had really nice stores that I usually only see catalogs for.
Cute but very EXPENSIVE children's clothes

And OH MY HECK more sweet, sweet kids clothes. I splurged and got Porter the cutest Easter outfit here. I'll put a picture of it later. Even there bags and tissue paper that they wrap the clothes in a darling. Oh to be rich..........





This is James answering questions after his training last night




5 comments:

West said...

that looks like so much fun!!!

ClistyB said...

oooooh that is the mall my girlfriend works at!! Good one, huh?
Janie and Jack is a Gymboree sister store. And I just found out that we are getting one in the new part of Fashion Place. It's a ways out but still! Lucky for you they go to size 8 now. I LOVE that place can you tell? The state of Utah accounts for the biggest bulk of their online sales. The last two years I ordered so much from them, I received Christmas cards from the company! whoops.
And Hanna Andersson is expensive, but I have to say that I have been able to buy a dress and use it for all three of my girls. They last. I can't wait to see what you nought Porter! I wonder if it might be the same sweater I had my eye on for Meatball!
ah, a post after my own heart!!! thank you

ClistyB said...

ps i am not rich, i just spend my grocery money on my kids clothes

Jennie said...

EEWww! Sushi!! I am so not a fish girl! Looks like a fun time, though! I bet coming home will be hard. Laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc, etc. Hope it was a really nice break!

Hollyween said...

That sushi looks delish.
Except it sounds pretty gross right this second because I just had some orange juice.