Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Greetings from Colorado

So James had to take a quick business trip to Colorado for a couple days so I decided to tag along. (I'm actually his un-official secretary) We just arrived and are resting up at the hotel before his presentaion tonight. I thought I'd give you all a play by play of our trip so you won't miss me too much.

This is me in my new cute "traveling" outfit by our cool rented expedition.


Our lunch at Chili's. I know, we fly all the way to another state and eat at Chili's.
And by the way, notice, James actually orders the cinnamon apples as a side. Seriously, I didn't think anyone really ate those.

Me doing my favorite thing......

See you all again soon

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Fun! And no kids?!? Have a nice trip.

West said...

I love the traveling outfit...that must be a girl thing..cause I love getting a new outfit to go out of town in, and I always love lounge clothes!!! love them and live in them!!
have fun! he needs to have a meeting in Kansas!!

Hollyween said...

Nice...
I'm jealous of the hotel bed.
I need a vacation.