Monday, March 24, 2008

It's good to be back!

Oh my goodness, I haven't posted forever. So I guess Easter is a good time to jump back in.

Porter would NOT do a normal pose for me.
He loved his outfit. He through a fit when I made him take it off after church.




Looking for treasures.
The 4 boys with all their loot.

They had a hard time keeping their eyes opened in the sun. Especially Conner.

So handsome. I'm very lucky to have such great boys.

Look how tall they are. I think Conner is going to tower Jordan and Hayden some day.

What traditions do you all have? The Easter bunny comes to our house during the night and hides candy.

Happy Easter everyone.

7 comments:

West Family said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!! I love the pictures. Handsome boys! I can't believe how old they are. I am so glad you had a fun day. We do something a little different every year. Sometimes we do a treasure hunt to the baskets and sometimes they just have to search until they find them. We waited until after church since Kris wasn't home until it was time to leave. Miss you all!!

West Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ClistyB said...

Porter looks positively dashing in his beloved 'up there pants'
Glad to see all their baskets overflowing with candy!!
we had a tradition in CA for going to a cousins house for a bbq and they would do a grand hunt w/lotto tickets for the adults and full on baskets for each kid as well as the normal plastic eggs. We would get just as excited as the kids. Now that we are here in Utah, we are probably going to try to do an all out bash for our friends here. Our new backyard is the bomb for egg hunts. Plus its a good reason to get the yard back into shape after the snow.

Jennie said...

Very handsome boys. Porter is so cute in his Easter outfit!

sharon said...

Very cute! You are lucky to have such great boys. I just talked to you on the phone and you were trying to talk Porter into taking off his Easter outfit so he could go out and play. This is Wednesday. He really does love it.

Love, Grandma Sharon

Hollyween said...

VERY cute pics, April. Yes! We do need to get out and do lunch or something. I need to get out.
And I haven't been to The Garden forever. We'll have to go on a day when it won't wreck my diet.

West said...

Happy Easter!!! I haven't blogged forever so I am just catching up!