Thursday, January 17, 2008

"Look, it's Disneyland."

Ok, ok I know I've been blogging a lot. I guess I have too much time on my hands. But Porter said a funny thing the other night. James and I took Conner and Porter to a Jazz game up in the suites with his work Monday night. (mmmmm, yummy guacamole....) Anyway, after the game we were walking back to our car and Porter saw the Temple. He said, "Look Mom it's Disneyland, can we go there?" Umm, I think I need to talk to him more about the Temple. Good grief, he thinks Cinderella lives there.

4 comments:

ClistyB said...

we went with Rory and the girls and my dad b4 Christmas.... Mike said when we walked into Temple Square, pointing at the Temple,"if anyone gets lost, let's all meet in the middle of that white building there, alrighty?"

Hollyween said...

K. You need to take Porter out more. I LOVE temple square! It's also so fun to go there in the spring when they have all the tulips and new flowers.

Jennie said...

I have to admit, it does look like a castle!!

Rachelle said...

Ha ha that is too funny! I love that...I could see how he thought Cinderella lived there...if I was a princess I would wanna live there too! ha ha:)