Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone



We hope everyone had a wonderful day. Ours was very nice and relaxing. I even got a much needed nap. This is the first year we haven't gone anywhere. We just stayed home and enjoyed each others company. Porter was a bit overwhelmed by the whole thing. Santa brought him a Diego costume. It was too upsetting for Porter for some reason. He just couldn't get it to look EXACTLY like the real Diego. Can you say O.C.D. I think that costume might turned up lost tomorrow.
Conner has been using his drawing stuff all day, Hayden has been working out with his new weight set, and Jordan has just been chillin', playing the guitar because he got a long board, and he can't ride it in the snow. And then of course they've been playing Guitar Hero too. I got a super cute thing to hang on the wall and James got all of his awards and certificates from the military finally framed.

I also included our pictures from our yearly Christmas Eve dinner at Denny's.



Porter, completely tuckered out tonight.




Dinner at Denny's. I know, nice eyes shut April.



Jordan and Conner Playing Guitar Hero.


Hayden with his weight set.


This is the wooden wall hanging I got. I think it looks nice above my little quilt.


See you all in a few days. Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

West said...

I love that wall "Family" it is so dang cute! Yeah, staying home is really nice, although we did NOTHING and now I have over load of things to do and put away today. Oh well, can't complain I got to hangout with my family and it was very relaxing.

Hollyween said...

Love all the stuff, April.
And do you have any idea how happy those magnets you gave me made me? I was soooo excited and put them on my fridge milliseconds after you gave them to me. Thank- you, thank-you, thank-you!!!!!!

My house is a complete Christmas wreck. I feel like it's going to take weeks to find a new place for everything.

Jennie said...

Hi April...I need to catch up on your blog. I love that recipe and may have to use it for a family party. I love your family picture. Glad you had a fun Christmas. Porter is too cute asleep! (and awake, too, I might add) Jennie Dredge

Jennie said...

Hi April...I need to catch up on your blog. I love that recipe and may have to use it for a family party. I love your family picture. Glad you had a fun Christmas. Porter is too cute asleep! (and awake, too, I might add) Jennie Dredge

West Family said...

You look so pretty in your Christmas card picture. I loved it!