Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to Our Favorite and Most Wonderful Mother



This song was written and performed by Jordan Ballou. He is the dutiful and loving son that naturally results from the kind of love and guidance provided by someone like April. I told my sons today that they can see that their mother is incredibly special and unique. They will be lucky to marry half as well as I did. Happy Mother's Day April.


LOVE,

Hayden, Jordan, Conner and Porter

And even though you aren't my mother you have been a wonderful mother to my sons. Thank you.

Love,
James

6 comments:

West Family said...

Oh my goodness! Can he be any sweeter??? I agree with all his kind words about April, she is amazing! So, is Jordan going to audition for American Idol this summer or what? Hope you had a great day April!

Berry Family said...

Did you sit & jut cry? That is so sweet & he is dang talented! Hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day. No worries about the Bead Party. I totally understand.

deesha said...

That was the sweetest thing ever. He is SO talented!!! You are an amazing mother and it's awesome to see how much your boys (and James) adore you!

sharon said...

Fantastic!! Jordan is very talented. Actually, your whole family has lots of gifts and talents. And everything he sang is true.

Glad you had a nice day. I don't think I thanked you for the gifts. I love everything.

Lots of love, from Mom

Lyndy said...

Is that totally sweet, or what? Man, that Jordan is such a cutie. Your boys adore you for good reason April. You are one super mom. By the way, I adore you too. :)

Til said...

Hey Darlin! Left you an Award! Go to my blog to see!