Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good Things Utah

I wonder how many millions of times they've posed for a picture like this.....

This morning I went with my sisters and mom to a taping of Good Things Utah. It was so much fun. I even won an awesome cookbook. I recommend everyone do this. I will def do it again. The girls were so beautiful and nice. Annnnnnnnnd super skinny. (I want to be them when I grow up!) After we ate lunch at the Garden in the Joseph Smith memorial building. Yum! It was a very fun day.
Me, Julie and Robyn

Just a question, do any of you watch Jon & Kate plus eight? If you do what do you think of it lately?

7 comments:

ClistyB said...

i try to watch it, but always miss it, and my dvr keeps recording all of the older episodes. only one I have seen from this season is the walk in the woods one.
why? what are your thoughts?

ClistyB said...

and i just remembered i owe you a gift in the mail!!

West said...

I watch J&K+8 what do you mean what do you think of it? I still think its interesting to watch, seems like they are busy with their house so not much else going on. looks like they got an amazing home and land for sure. not sure why they got 2 dogs cause kate is such a clean freak! ( :

West said...

ya, kate is really mean.I hate when she yells at John and he doesn't get to speak much with out her yapping at him! I still watch, but I get where your coming from too...I don't really "like it" any more. she would be so hard to be around she is so demanding and oppinionated.

deesha said...

Okay, my boys love that show. They were becoming obsessed and so I had to cut back on their TV watching time. And truth be told, Josh told me he wished he could live with them. What? I THOUGHT I was nicer...

West Family said...

That is so fun for you guys. I had a great time when I went there this summer. What cookbook did you win? I only ask because my sisters friend had her cookbook featured on the show. Fun times!

West Family said...

hello from your bro
Kris