Saturday, March 1, 2008

(I don't know what to title this)


I heard some women talking about this the other day on a talk show and I thought ah ha! I'm not the only one who feels this way. When I wake up in the morning and get ready for the day I don't feel as yucky about my weight. But by the end of the day especially after a big meal I feel HORRIBLY fat. Does this happen to anyone else. It's soooo not fun to feel like this every day of my life. (as if I don't know what I need to do) Just wondering if anyone else feels this way. They say "Misery loves company".


By the way, did you all know "They" are really the relief Society? So whenever someone uses the term "They" I always think, "I didn't know the relief Society says that"


Side note: Check out my sisters new blog and my Moms blog. I finally figured out how to use background paper so I fixed their's up cute.






3 comments:

West said...

I know how you feel! and yeah, I know what to do about it too. Love the backgrounds...i still need to learn how to change mine.

sharon said...

Of course "they" is the relief Society. Also there's the great "mentioner" out there somewhere in the universe. He mentions things like who John McCain might choose for a VP.

Love Mom

Hollyween said...

I don't get the whole RS comment. I'm confused.
But I DO get how you feel way worse at the end of the day then you do in the morning. It's so true. And sad.