Saturday, January 12, 2008

Tough Momma

A funny thing happened today. At least I thought it was funny. James and I were at Costco getting a new computer for me. (yeah me!) Well, he had put the box in the cart, and as you all know he has a super bad back. I told him to stop cause I knew he'd pay for it later. When we went out to the car I started loading all the stuff in the back of the van. Being such a sweetheart James started helping. I told him I'm a pretty tough girl and I could handle it. I quickly handed him my purse and I loaded all the heavy boxes into the van. It happened so fast. When I looked at him he said, "Please don't ever give me your purse to hold and then do all the heavy lifting yourself." Maybe you had to be there, but I laughed my head off. I hadn't even realized I'd given him my purse. Hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!
This is Porter playing in the computer box.
We should have just gotten him a few boxes for Christmas.
He played in at all day long.

4 comments:

James Scott West said...

He is so cute and you have music on your Blog. I will call you soon to see how you installed the music. I love you and your family. Scott West

Jennie said...

I love it! I would be right there laughing with you. I can picture it all.

West said...

hey there, go to pyzam.com at the bottom middle of the page there is something like fonts and extras link...go there that is whee I found the font on my blog.

West Family said...

I have not laughed that hard in a long time! Way to go tough girl!