Wednesday, January 16, 2008

OUCH!!!

Porter fell today on the asphalt and he stopped his fall with his face... Soooo sad. He hit really hard. When I picked him up there was blood all over his sweet face. His nose and lips were bleeding. It's hard to tell in the picture but his lip is really swollen. Luckily it didn't split open. It happened outside of Costco. Some workers saw it happen and came right over to help. They were so great. They got me wet towels to wipe him up and even took the shirt I was returning and got the cash back for me. Then they brought Porter and my niece McKenzey some icecream. Way to go Costco!

3 comments:

Hollyween said...

Poor poor Porter! I hope he's okay!!!

West said...

I would say Ouch! Sad, he looks like he got in a bar fight!
Love the font!

Jennie said...

Wow! Does he make up stories for what "really" (wink, wink) happened so it's more exciting?? Hope that gets better soon, poor guy!