Thursday, January 10, 2008

Craft Day

I've been wanting to make a bulletin board for a while, so today while Porter was at pre-school I went to JoAnn's Fabrics. I love looking at all the fabric and ribbon. And I can only do it without Porter... So here are my 2 bulletin boards I made today. They really are soooo easy. No sewing involved, just fabric and a glue gun. I could have spent a million dollars embellishing them. The hooks on the bottom of the red and black one are from my Grandma West's house.
I also put a picture of my new fireplace screen. It's kinda hard to see against the fireplace, but I love it. I got it for a steal at Tai Pan. And then when I was checking out I saw the super duper cute wreath. A must have don't you all agree?
Ok everyone now tell me how cute everything is :)


I put this one in my sewing/computer/laundry/craft room.

Here is a close up.


5 comments:

West said...

I LOVE THEM!!
I need one for Tayton's room!!
Great Job!!!
Heidi

Hollyween said...

I'm so jealous right now. I think I need one.
I'll pay.

sharon said...

Very, very cute. You make me proud. I could say that I taught you everything you know, but we all know that would not be true. You got my share of craftiness along with your own. Looks like great fun.

Jennie said...

Ooohh..very cute! I love it all and wish I could just put things together like that! Maybe in my next life.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I enjoyed reading the whole blogg. Love Robyn