Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"Up" Pants


Porter changes his clothes so many times during the day. I have heard of kids doing this, but boys? None of my other kids ever did this. And to make matters worse he insists on wearing summer clothes. I usually don't mind too much because he does wear what I want him to, to school and church. I tried hiding all his shorts. He came to me yesterday and said "Where are my "up pants?" What??? After a while I figured out he was talking about shorts. Now today he found his Crocks. Good grief! I ran to the bank today with him and then decided to run into the mall real quick. Of course he was in his latest summer outfit but I went in anyway. Boy did I get some disagreeing looks from people. I should lock them up in a room with Porter for an hour. Then they'd understand.

5 comments:

Hollyween said...

I'll never forget the guy in Arctic Circle, speaking of disapproving looks. You poor thing. People that give looks like that have forgotten how hard it can be sometimes.

Porter is a lucky little boy to have you. Ignore the evil eye.

West Family said...

Are you sure Joshua and Porter were not separated at birth?!? This is my fight everyday, but it also includes his batman costume. My girls never changed as much as he does. His favorite are an ugly "jeep" shirt and way to small blue knit shorts--hottie! Aren't they cute though?

West said...

That is too funny, Tayton has been sick all week so she has been changing her clothes a couple times a day too...but not by herself, and thrown up clothes are the worst!! Poor little baby!
We got your card today you all look sooo good.

West said...

April, my little sweetie has been sick for a week throwing up..dr says to keep her hydrated...any mommy advice? What to do about hose tiger tiers?? So sad ):

sharon said...

Very cute. He does say the funniest things. Love, Mom