Saturday, December 15, 2007

Day light savings

I can't believe what a hard time I'm having adjusting to the time change this year. I don't ever remember it being this hard. It will be around 5:30 p.m. and I'll go get in my pajamas thinking it's time to start getting ready for bed and when I look at the clock I can't believe it. I even had to get re-dressed the other night cause James wanted to run to a store with me. My sister Julie gave me a cute sign a while ago and boy is it true for me-


I don't know what's wrong with me. It couldn't be that I eat too many goodies and never exercise. That's just silly. Oh well, Spring will be here soon enough. Is anyone else out there having any touble?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree. It doesn't help that it is dark at five now. I am always tired, but I can't blame it on the time change cause I was always tired before that too. It couldn't be that I get up at 4:30am with the Drill Team! I am ready for Competition season to be over! Good luck with your dilema!
Belinda

Hollyween said...

This is happening to me too. It was 7 last night and it felt like 10. It was a long day though so... ya know.