Saturday, December 8, 2007

Bathrooms+Boys=YUCKY


Those of you who know me, know how badly I always wanted a sweet daughter. I've finally come to accept the fact that this is never going to happen. But--- what I can never accept is all of the PEE that comes with four sons! (sorry for the language Mom) I clean and clean those dang toilets but sometimes the smell doesn't fully go away. So, I discovered that the "potty" gets stuck in strange places. I swear my boys close their eyes and do the hokey-pokey while they do their business! So to help all of you mothers of boys, I've devised a system:

First you must take the seat completely off:



Just use a sturdy household screw driver.




Put the screws and bolts in the sink and give them a good soak and scrub.


Don't forget your good cleansers

And of course don't forget the MOST important thing you'll need...
And always leave time to put your child in his "costume of the day". Oh how cute!

Just put in a little muscle and then nobody will be able to tell you have a housefull of boys. At least for the next 15 minutes. Good luck to you all.

One down 3 more to go......



















































5 comments:

West said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen...your too cute. Love the costume too!!!

West said...

Oh good I left a message...for some reason I can never crack the code you have on this page so it never accepts my messages!!
I am so sad I missed the NutCracker!! I really do miss being with family and friends...but it is also really nice having my best friend and my baby with me!
Heidi

ClistyB said...

that problem is the precise reason I bought a Sargeant Steam cleaner!! it busts the nasty right out of the toilet and into the paper towel you wipe it up with.

Hollyween said...

I can't believe I haven't commented on this yet. What is wrong with me? Okay, so I sort of commented but then you changed it so now I'm commenting again. Sigh.

Will you come and unscrew my toilets and clean Levi's pee off? Thanks. I'd appreciate it.

West Family said...

Joshua has just earned standing up privlages and it is painful for me. I hate when I walk by and he looks over his shoulder at me. HELLO--pay attention Son! I think I might just get a new toilet when I can't stand it anymore:) I don't even know where to look for a sturdy screwdriver...