Saturday, December 1, 2007

19 years of Christmas's Together


When James and I were first married we spent our 1st Christmas together living in Waukegan Illinois. Our good friends the Lenz's gave us a Christmas M&M tin with the year 1989 on it so we would remember our First Christmas. Well that started a yearly tradition. Now we will buy our 19th Christmas tin this year. I love you James and look forward to many more Christmas's with you. I'm sooooooooo lucky to get to spend every Christmas with my best friend.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool that you have been keeping these. I thought we were collecting kids and I was collecting bigger size pants.

Hollyween said...

Cute tins! I learn something new about you every day.

I loved your testimony yesterday. ANd James' too. I didn't know it was so horrible for you and now I feel like a bad friend.