Thursday, November 15, 2007

WHY HASN'T ANYONE TOLD ME???


Yesterday my good friend Candy asked if I wanted to run to a boutique with her real fast. I'm always up for some good crafts. So off we went. Porter in tow. (he actually fell asleep on the way and I had to carry my 39 lb. baby around) What I thought was a "rinky dink" boutique turned out to be awesome!!!!!!!!! I have lived in the Ogden area for a year and a half and I've never even heard of the Kottage Kupboard. It's out at the Weber fair grounds. Cute, cute, cute stuff. Again, if I only had more $$$. I guess they do a show 3 times a year.
You can be sure and find me there everytime.

1 comments:

Hollyween said...

Oh my gosh. I think I'm downright offended that I wasn't invited.
Just kiddin'...

I've never been. It's probably good I didn't go too because I'm too po'