Tuesday, November 6, 2007

MY PERFECT HUSBAND


I want to tell everyone about my husband. I want to be him when I grow up. You would never know he came from such a horrible childhood. He treats me like gold, he truly is my best friend. He is the best Dad too. He just had a very close call with that dang "MRSA". I thank Heavenly father ever day for protecting him. James joined the church in 1987. He has such a strong testimony. I have been a member of the church all my life but James teaches me things I never knew about the gospel. He knows the scriptures backwords and forwards. When I start to doubt, he's the one that keeps me on the right path. I always say that Heavenly Father had such great faith in James that he knew even though he was born into such a hellish place, James would make it out and do many great things. And he has! Our boys are very lucky to have him for their Dad. He comes with such wisdom. I love you honey, thanks for being exactly what I need.

1 comments:

Hollyween said...

All I can say is, "ahhhhhhhhh"

Very sweet tribute, April!