Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Conner




Today is my 3rd son's birthday. Conner is 12!!! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. Conner was my baby for 8 years. He and I went to the mall last night and he got a very nice American Eagle hoodie. Then we ventured into that asian store and he picked out a way cool sword. Sword??? Boys.... what can I say..... We love you Conner very much. Keep up the good work, you're a wonderful son. And we look forward to seeing you pass the sacrament.

2 comments:

Hollyween said...

Happy Birthday, CONNER!!! Wow. You're so big. I can't believe you're going to pass the sacrement.

Anonymous said...

Hi April, This is your Aunt JoAnne. I love your blog. You have done a lot of work. The boys are so awesome. I can hardly believe thay are so old. We have a family website, but we want to change to a blog. It has been so long since we have seen all of you kids. It makes me sad. I am thinking that I would love to have everyone come to my house this spring when the weather is a little more stable. If you could send me an email, I will send you one for our website. For some reason it is easier if I email you from the site. My email is florisjo@msn.com We have just started it so we don't have a lot yet. It is so fun to keep in touch this way. I love it.
Sharon has told me that you really enjoy your new home and the area that you live in. That is great. I think about Julie every time I pass her development there in Lehi. It is nice to know that she is closer to us. We just don't see her enough. I hope that all is going well with everyone. Thank you for your call.
Love, JoAnne